What Sets Us Apart
- An all girls experience born out of passion and understanding
- Years devoted to creating developmental sports programming 4 girls
- Expertise in technique when it comes to teaching girls sports fundamentals and beyond
- A warm, caring environment conducive to making an impact
- Our Ponytail Camp Program (grades Pre-K – 1st) that combines sports exposure & development with a creative twist.
- Proven incentive programs recognizing skill progress as well as model character (i.e. effort, leadership, spirit, sportsmanship, courage) – awards are EARNED
- Balance in focus between growth as an integral member of a team vs growth as an individual athlete
- Our signature Healthier4Me program integrates important values and life skills that revolve around themes such as respect for others, believing in yourself, body image, it feels good to give, teamwork, leadership, taking risk, and more
- Flexible week format
- The ability to play multiple sports daily, including exposure to new sports and the opportunity for more specialization for our older campers
- A program that equally caters to the beginner, intermediate and advanced athlete
- Attention to hiring role models who are specially trained and share our passion
- A sports camp that successfully incorporates a traditional camp culture (including carnival day, water wars, tie dye days, talent show, spirit contests…)
- Strong Relationships with local women’s professional and collegiate sports teams including family outings to games and in-camp clinics
- Attention to family involvement
- Game On! is NOT about the pressure to win. Rather healthy competition and challenge are balanced by the chance to frolic and play just for the fun of it.
Our Game On! Girls experience a sense of pride and accomplishment AND develop a GirlStong attitude!