Due to licensing requirements, all campers must turn 5 years old BEFORE their first day of camp.
INSPIRING GIRLS OF ALL SKILLS LEVELS AGES 5-14
Game On! has spent years devoted to inspiring GIRLS through its proven teaching methodology, fun programming and spirited traditions. Name a sport – we play it with the added benefit of playing multiple sports daily. We know that learning the right way and understanding the sport leads to increased confidence and the ability to enjoy.
SPORTS WE PLAY
Aside from our core sports that include basketball, softball, soccer, tennis, volleyball, and lacrosse, we offer exposure to and the opportunity to learn in more sports and games than you can imagine.
Campers will need to bring their own lunch and snacks. Lunches are not able to be refrigerated. All food must be nut-free. Game On! is a completely nut-free environment (this includes peanut butter and nutella, sorry).
Have more questions about Game On! Summer Camp? Check out the FAQs.
Read more about the Ponytail (PreK-1st) Summer Camp Program (half days available for PreK-K campers).
9:00 a.m. – Spirited Welcome! All camp games
9:30-10:10 a.m. – Sport #1
10:15 – 10:55 a.m. – Sport #2
11:00 – 11:40 a.m. – Sport #3
11:40 a.m. – 12:25 p.m. – Refuel with lunch
12:25 – 12:45 p.m. – Team Time/Healthier4Me
12:50 – 1:35 p.m. – Optional Activity #1 (menu changes daily)
1:40 – 2:25 p.m. – Optional Activity #2 (menu changes daily)
2:25 – 3:00 p.m. – Minute to Win It/Psych Up for Tomorrow/Pack Up & Pick Up
Dates & Prices
Customize your camp experience – flexible week options ranging from 2,3,4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 weeks.
Two week minimum required.
Week 1: June 5 – 9
Week 2: June 12 – 16
Week 3: June 19 – 23
Week 4: June 26- June 30
No Camp July 3 – 7
Week 5: July 10 – 14
Week 6: July 17 – 21 – CLOSED
Week 7: July 24 – 28 – CLOSED
Week 8: July 31 – August 4 – CLOSED
Time: Camp day runs from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Half day is from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
After Camp Care: Pick up as late as 5:30 p.m. for an additional $15 per day (or $5 per hour). By reservation only.
Straight Tuition (not including after camp care, etc.) is as follows:
Attending 2 – 3 weeks of Game On! = $350 per week
Attending 4 – 8 weeks of Game On! = $325 per week after March 1
Half Day Program (Mon-Fri) = $240 per week
Open to 5 year old campers. Program runs 9 a.m. – approximately 12 p.m. Monday-Friday (staying for lunch is optional). Minimum of two consecutive weeks required. Can mix and match for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 weeks. To receive the discounted half day tuition, use code halfday2017 at checkout.
Want to add a week during the summer? If space allows, the cost to add on a week will be $350.
Photos & Videos
2015 Photos <– click to view
Daily Reminder: Sunblock and water – please apply sunblock before leaving home & pack a cold, full water bottle and sunscreen in your campers backpack. Please remember to label everything!
Your Ultracamp account allows you to…
• Update your forms (i.e. medical or transportation authorization)
• You have the control – just log into your Game On! account and edit away.
• You can also check your weeks, financial statements, and more.
• Need to add weeks on* to your camp stay? We hope so! Contact the Game On! office and we will take care of you. (*based on availability)
Stay in Touch Daily
• Please check our Facebook page regularly & read our weekly Huddle newsletters (out every Friday through Mailchimp) from top to bottom to stay fully informed. Game On! photos, videos, and calendars are all accessible through our website.
• Note that our favorite photos from each camp day will be posted on our Facebook page
• Miss an email over the summer? Check back on this page for our Communication Archive.
Drop Off & Pick Up
• Drop Off & Pick Up: Monarch K-8, 263 Campus Drive, Louisville
• Look for Game On! signage to identify pick up and drop off location at the school
• Pick-up time at the end of the day is between 2:50 – 3:10 p.m.
• Make sure you do not leave without signing your camper(s) out. Anyone picking up your daughter from camp must be listed on her authorized pick up form and had a valid I.D. There are NO EXCEPTIONS! This is for the safety of our campers.
• You can update your authorization form through your online account. If it is after 12:00 p.m., please call the office as well.
• We are completely nut free – NO exceptions (No Peanut Butter or Nutella Please)
• Please help us to enforce the rule that campers are not to share their food
• No refrigeration for sack lunches
263 Campus Drive
Louisville, CO 80027
Look for the Game On! signage for parking and the entrance.
Camp Director – Mary Bujaci
Mary is happy to join the Game On! team this summer. She currently coaches basketball at Broomfield High School and works as a substitute teacher. She played basketball in college at Western State.
Most Improved Camper: Brianna Freeman
CAMPERS OF THE WEEK
Week 1: Abby Davis & Lydia Simkin
Week 2: Rosemary Schaefle-Cates
Week 3: Mia Hoskins
Week 4: Jessi Longo
Week 5: Camila Gonzalez
Week 6: Mia Hoskins