Due to licensing requirements, all campers must turn 5 years old BEFORE their first day of camp.
INSPIRING GIRLS OF ALL SKILLS LEVELS AGES 5-14
Back for a fifth summer in Boulder, we are excited to continue to spread the GirlStrong message in Colorado. We are also looking forward to hosting camp this summer at Douglass Elementary School in Boulder.
Game On! has spent years devoted to inspiring GIRLS through its proven teaching methodology, fun programming and spirited traditions. Name a sport – we play it with the added benefit of playing multiple sports daily. We know that learning the right way and understanding the sport leads to increased confidence and the ability to enjoy.
PONYTAIL PROGRAM (PreK-1st)
Read more about the Ponytail (PreK-1st) Summer Camp Program (half days available for PreK-K campers).
NEW THIS SUMMER! SPORT LEADERSHIP CAMP (7th-10th grade)
This week-long program (June 24-28) combines sports play with customized experience that will impart the confidence and skills that shape strong leaders. Learn more about the Sport Leadership camp here.
SPORTS WE PLAY
Aside from our core sports that include basketball, softball, soccer, tennis, volleyball, and lacrosse, we offer exposure to and the opportunity to learn in more sports and games than you can imagine.
Campers will need to bring their own lunch and snacks. Lunches are not able to be refrigerated. All food must be nut-free. Game On! is a completely nut-free environment (this includes peanut butter and nutella, sorry). View the Safe Snack list here.
Have more questions about Game On! Summer Camp? Check out the FAQs.
9:00 a.m. – Spirited Welcome! All camp games
9:30-10:10 a.m. – Sport #1
10:15 – 10:55 a.m. – Sport #2
11:00 – 11:40 a.m. – Sport #3
11:40 a.m. – 12:25 p.m. – Refuel with lunch
12:25 – 12:45 p.m. – Team Time/Healthier4Me
12:50 – 1:35 p.m. – Optional Activity #1 (menu changes daily)
1:40 – 2:25 p.m. – Optional Activity #2 (menu changes daily)
2:25 – 3:00 p.m. – Minute to Win It/Psych Up for Tomorrow/Pack Up & Pick Up
Dates & Prices
Customize your camp experience – flexible week options ranging from 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 weeks.
Two week minimum required.
2019 CAMP DATES
Week 1: June 3-7
Week 2: June 10 – 14
Week 3: June 17 – 21
Week 4: June 24 – 28 (Sport Leadership Camp for 7th-10th grade this week as well)
Week 5: July 1-3 (No camp Thursday, July 4 or Friday, July 5)
Week 6: July 8-12
Week 7: July 15-19
Time: Camp day runs from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Half day is from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
After Camp Care: Pick up as late as 5:30 p.m. for an additional $15 per day (or $5 per hour). By reservation only.
2019 PRICING (Note that 4th of July week is prorated since there is no camp Thursday, July 4 or Friday, July 5.)
Attending 2-5 weeks – $385 per week
Attending 6-7 weeks – $360 per week
Half Day Program (Mon-Fri) – 50% of full camp tuition
Open to PreK and K campers. Program runs 9 a.m. – approximately 12 p.m. Monday-Friday (staying for lunch is optional). Minimum of two consecutive weeks required. Can mix and match for 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 weeks. To receive the discounted half day tuition, use code halfday2019 at checkout. Note that no other discounts can be applied with the half day camper pricing.
Want to add a week during the summer? If space allows, the cost to add on a week will be $385.
Photos & Videos
Game On! Song (lyrics and video)
2019 Parent Info Book – All parents are required to read the handbook and return page 18 signed.
Daily Reminder: Sunblock and water – please apply sunblock before leaving home & pack a cold, full water bottle and sunscreen in your campers backpack. Please remember to label everything!
Your Ultracamp account allows you to…
• Update your forms (i.e. medical or transportation authorization)
• You have the control – just log into your Game On! account and edit away.
• You can also check your weeks, financial statements, and more.
• Need to add weeks on* to your camp stay? We hope so! Contact the Game On! office and we will take care of you. (*based on availability)
Stay in Touch Daily
• Please check our Facebook page regularly & read our weekly Huddle newsletters (out every Friday through Mailchimp) from top to bottom to stay fully informed. Game On! photos, videos, and calendars are all accessible through our website.
• Note that our favorite photos from each camp day will be posted on our Facebook page
• Miss an email over the summer? Check back on this page for our Communication Archive.
Drop Off & Pick Up
• Look for Game On! signage to identify pick up and drop off location at the school
• Pick-up time at the end of the day is between 2:50 – 3:10 p.m.
• Make sure you do not leave without signing your camper(s) out. Anyone picking up your daughter from camp must be listed on her authorized pick up form and had a valid I.D. There are NO EXCEPTIONS! This is for the safety of our campers.
• You can update your authorization form through your online account. If it is after 12:00 p.m., please call the office as well.
• We are completely nut free – NO exceptions (No Peanut Butter or Nutella Please)
• View the Safe Snack list here.
• Please help us to enforce the rule that campers are not to share their food
• No refrigeration for sack lunches
Douglass Elementary School
840 N 75th Street
Boulder, CO 80303
Look for the Game On! signage for parking and the entrance.
2019 FEATURED STAFF
Camp Director – Maria Anderson
Maria, the Director of Business Development and Programming, will also serve as camp director for 2018. This will be Maria’s fourth summer with Game On! and she is excited to make it the best yet!
Camper of the Camp: Aurora Wilson-Patterson
Camper of the Ponytails: Wilder DeBoom
Camper of the Leaders: Taylor Hatch
Camper of the Masters: Gabby Mbagoyi
Most Spirited: Harper Hatch
Leadership Award: Maya Gaige-Louvado
Heart Award: Marlee Spirko & Lucy Hobbs
Courage Award: Cambrie Kinsey
Most Improved: Duniya Mbagoyi
CAMPERS OF THE WEEK
Week 1: Brianna Freeman
Week 2: Claire Ford
Week 3: Taylor Hatch & Logan Burks
Week 4: Harper Hatch
Week 5: Emmy Lebeau
Week 6: Shanti Harrison
Colorado Buffs (Leaders)
CAMPERS OF THE WEEK
Week 1: Lucy Hobbs
Week 2: Yaretzi Salas
Week 3: Rowan Stupplebeen & Aurora Wilson-Patterson
Week 4: Taisiya Colvin
Week 5: Allie Thornton
Most Improved Camper: Brianna Freeman
CAMPERS OF THE WEEK
Week 1: Abby Davis & Lydia Simkin
Week 2: Rosemary Schaefle-Cates
Week 3: Mia Hoskins
Week 4: Jessi Longo
Week 5: Camila Gonzalez
Week 6: Mia Hoskins