The Game On! Power4Girls series is dedicated to the positive development of young girls and offers a healthy mix of sports play, fitness, team building, and creative projects in health education and charitable giving lead by experts and role models on school holiday and vacation days throughout the year.
Past events include:
– 2017 Veterans Day featuring Paralympian and U.S. Army Veteran Melissa Stockwell
– 2017 Parent/Daughter Sport Day
– 2017 Presidents Day Ninja Warrior featuring American Ninja Warrior competitor Michelle Warnky
– 2016 MLK Day featuring Laura Jordan, front office for the Chicago Blackhawks
– 2016 Veterans Day featuring the U.S. Olympic Rhythmic Gymnastics Team
Game On! Sports 4 Girls & the Chicago Blackhawks are proud to present the Power4Girls Presidents Day Off Event!
This active and empowering morning event for girls in K-5th grades will feature:
- Ice skating with Blackhawks staff (no experience necessary!)
- Team building with Game On! Sports 4 Girls
- STEM fun with Code Play Learn
- Motivational Speaker! (Stay tuned for the announcement!)
The event cost includes ice skate rental. Girls are also free to bring their own skates (figure or hockey).
Monday, February 19
9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
MB Ice Arena, 1801 W Jackson