We are thrilled to bring Game On! Sports Camp 4 Girls to Fort Collins for summer 2019!
Since 2007, Game On! has been devoted to inspiring GIRLS through its proven teaching methodology, fun programming and spirited traditions. Name a sport – we play it with the added benefit of playing multiple sports daily. We know that learning the right way and understanding the sport leads to increased confidence and the ability to enjoy.
SPORTS WE PLAY
Aside from our core sports that include basketball, softball, soccer, tennis, volleyball, and lacrosse, we offer exposure to and the opportunity to learn in more sports and games than you can imagine.
Have more questions about Game On! Summer Camp? Check out the FAQs.
9:00 a.m. – Spirited Welcome! All camp games
9:30-10:10 a.m. – Sport #1
10:15 – 10:55 a.m. – Sport #2
11:00 – 11:40 a.m. – Sport #3
11:40 a.m. – 12:25 p.m. – Refuel with lunch
12:25 – 12:45 p.m. – Team Time/Healthier4Me
12:50 – 1:35 p.m. – Optional Activity #1 (menu changes daily)
1:40 – 2:25 p.m. – Optional Activity #2 (menu changes daily)
2:25 – 3:00 p.m. – Minute to Win It/Psych Up for Tomorrow/Pack Up & Pick Up
Dates & Prices
2019 Camp Dates
Week 1: June 3-7
Week 2: June 10-14
Week 3: June 17-21
Week 4: June 23-28
Pricing information coming soon!
Photos & Videos
Photos from the camp season will be posted here each week.
Fort Collins Parent Handbook (coming soon!)
Please read through the handbook in its entirety. It answers many questions about our policies, procedures, and camp experience.
Sunblock and water – please apply sunblock before leaving home & pack a cold, full water bottle and sunscreen in your campers backpack. Please remember to label everything!
Stay in Touch Daily
• Please check our Facebook page regularly & read our weekly Huddle newsletters (out every Friday through Mailchimp) from top to bottom to stay fully informed. Game On! photos, videos, and calendars are all accessible through our website.
• Note that our favorite photos from each camp day will be posted on our Facebook page.
• Miss an email over the summer? Check this tab for our Communication Archive.
Drop Off & Pick Up
• Look for Game On! signage to identify pick up and drop off location at the school
• Pick-up time at the end of the day is between 2:50 – 3:10 p.m.
• Make sure you do not leave without signing your camper(s) out. Anyone picking up your daughter from camp must be listed on her authorized pick up form and had a valid I.D. There are NO EXCEPTIONS! This is for the safety of our campers.
• You can update your authorization form through your online account. If it is after 12:00 p.m., please call the office as well.
• We are completely nut free – NO exceptions (No Peanut Butter or Nutella Please)
• Please help us to enforce the rule that campers are not to share their food
• No refrigeration for sack lunches
Location to be announced in April!
Camp will be held at a school in Midtown close to Prospect and Riverside.
Stay tuned for 2019 summer staff!
While campers are motivated to EARN the awards described below, note that out of all the rewards we offer, our biggest emphasis is on the reward of personal progress/advancement and the pride that goes with. We make a BIG DEAL out of the slightest bit of progress, helping campers to learn and feel deep down that heart-thumping sense of pride. We hope in the end that this feeling of accomplishment outweighs any ribbon they earn.
Challenge Course Fridays
• Fun challenges to measure camper’s own personal growth sport by sport
• We need your help emphasizing the following:
1) Campers should stand proud of their own progress and refrain from
comparing their level of accomplishment to friends or teammates
2) Campers should respect each other’s different levels of experience & skill
3) Campers should congratulate others for their personal successes
• Awards for behavior and attitude that goes above & beyond
(sportsmanship, leadership, special achievement, effort and courage)