INSPIRING GIRLS OF ALL SKILL LEVELS AGES 4-14
Game On! Sports 4 Girls is proud to partner with Force Sports to run our camp in Gates Mills this summer. Force Sports is a local, respected youth sports organization that shares our passion for an experience and environment that focuses on each participants growth as an athlete and a person.
We are excited to host camp at beautiful Gilmour Academy in Gates Mills this summer. In addition to playing sports all day at their gorgeous athletic complex, campers will also have the opportunity each week to ice skate and swim on site.
Game On! has spent years devoted to inspiring GIRLS through its proven teaching methodology, fun programming and spirited traditions. Name a sport – we play it with the added benefit of playing multiple sports daily. We know that learning the right way and understanding the sport leads to increased confidence and the ability to enjoy.
SPORTS WE PLAY
Aside from our core sports that include basketball, softball, soccer, tennis, volleyball, and lacrosse, we offer exposure to and the opportunity to learn in more sports and games than you can imagine. Check out our list here. (It’s always growing!)
Campers can bring their own lunch and snacks. There will also be a catered lunch option through Gilmour Academy. Lunches are not able to be refrigerated. All food must be nut-free. Game On! is a completely nut-free environment (this includes peanut butter and nutella, sorry).
Have more questions about Game On! Summer Camp? Check out the FAQs.
Half day camp option available for campers 4-5 years old. See more details on the Dates & Prices tab.
9:00 a.m. – Spirited Welcome! All camp games
9:30-10:10 a.m. – Sport #1
10:15 – 10:55 a.m. – Sport #2
11:00 – 11:40 a.m. – Sport #3
11:40 a.m. – 12:25 p.m. – Refuel with lunch
12:25 – 12:45 p.m. – Team Time/Healthier4Me
12:50 – 1:35 p.m. – Optional Activity #1 (menu changes daily)
1:40 – 2:25 p.m. – Optional Activity #2 (menu changes daily)
2:25 – 3:00 p.m. – Minute to Win It/Psych Up for Tomorrow/Pack Up & Pick Up
Dates & Prices
Week 1: June 18 – 22
Week 2: June 25-29
Week 3: July 2-6 (No camp on Wednesday, July 4)
Week 4: July 9-13
Week 5: July 16-20
Week 6: July 23-27
Customize your camp experience – flexible week options available.
Two week minimum required.
2018 PRICING STRUCTURE (Note that week of July 2-6 is prorated since there is no camp Wednesday, July 4)
Early Bird Discount – Available til March 12 (Enter code: EBGameOn!2018 at checkout)
Attending 3-5 weeks – $335 per week
Attending 6 weeks – $320 per week
After March 12
Attending 2-5 weeks – $360 per week
Attending 6 weeks – $340 per week
After Camp Care – $75 per week (available til 5:30 p.m.)
Catered Lunch – $35 per week – kid-friendly menu catered by Gilmour Academy
Half Day Option: 50% of full camp tuition.
Open to 4 and 5 year old campers. Program runs 9 a.m. – approximately 12 p.m. Monday-Friday (staying for lunch is optional). Minimum of two consecutive weeks required. Can mix and match for 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 weeks.
Photos & Videos
Game On! Song (lyrics and video)
Parent Info Book
Please read through for all of our important policies and procedures.
Sunblock and water – please apply sunblock before leaving home & pack a cold, full water bottle and sunscreen in your campers backpack. Please remember to label everything!
Your Ultracamp account allows you to…
• Update your forms (i.e. medical or transportation authorization).
• You have control – just log into your Game On! account and edit away.
• You can also check your weeks, financial statements, and more.
• Need to add weeks on (if available) to your camp stay? We hope so! Contact the Game On! office and we will take care of you.
Stay in Touch Daily
• Please check our Facebook page regularly & read our weekly Huddle newsletters (out every Friday) from top to bottom to stay fully informed. Game On! photos, videos, and calendars are all accessible through our website.
• Note that our favorite photos from each camp day will be posted on our Facebook page
• Miss an email? Visit our Communications Archive accessible through the website.
Drop Off & Pick Up
• Drop Off & Pick Up: Notre Dame College, 4545 College Rd, South Euclid
• Look for Game On! signage to identify pick up and drop off location at the school
• Pick-up time at the end of the day is between 2:50 – 3:10 p.m.
• Make sure you do not leave without signing your camper(s) out. Anyone picking up your daughter from camp must be listed on her authorized pick up form and had a valid I.D. There are NO EXCEPTIONS! This is for the safety of our campers.
• You can update your authorization form through your online account. If it is after 12:00 p.m., please call the office as well.
• We are completely nut free – NO exceptions (No Peanut Butter or Nutella Please)
• Please help us to enforce the rule that campers are not to share their food
• No refrigeration for sack lunches
34001 Cedar Road
Gates Mills, OH 44040
Look for the Game On! signage when dropping off and picking up campers.
Stay tuned for the announcement of our 2018 camp staff!
Heart Award: Sarah Galin
Most Spirited: Linden Spence
Leadership Award: Emma Ramon
Campers of the Week
Week 1: Adie Dickerson
Week 2: Ann Marie Lahorra
Week 3: Sarah Galin
Week 4: Eliza Taigen
Week 5: Emma Ramon, Dahlia Gildea
Week 6: Noa Hollander, Grier Peckham
Campers of the Week
Week 1: Aaryana Sethi
Week 2: Emma Ramon
Week 3: Sonja Deming
Week 4: Sarah Galin