INSPIRING GIRLS OF ALL SKILLS LEVELS GRADES PREK-5TH
Game On! Sports 4 Girls is proud to partner with Force Sports to run our pilot camp in Hudson this summer. Force Sports is a local, respected youth sports organization that shares our passion for an experience and environment that focuses on each participants growth as an athlete and a person.
Game On! has spent years devoted to inspiring GIRLS through its proven teaching methodology, fun programming and spirited traditions. Name a sport – we play it with the added benefit of playing multiple sports daily. We know that learning the right way and understanding the sport leads to increased confidence and the ability to enjoy.
SPORTS WE PLAY
Aside from our core sports that include basketball, softball, soccer, tennis, volleyball, and lacrosse, we offer exposure to and the opportunity to learn in more sports and games than you can imagine. Check out our list here. (It’s always growing!)
All campers need to provide their own lunch. We highly recommend bringing snacks. All food MUST be nut-free.
Have more questions about Game On! Summer Camp? Check out the FAQs.
9:00 a.m. – Spirited Welcome! All camp games
9:30-10:10 a.m. – Sport #1
10:15 – 10:55 a.m. – Sport #2
11:00 – 11:40 a.m. – Sport #3
11:40 a.m. – 12:25 p.m. – Refuel with lunch
12:25 – 12:45 p.m. – Team Time/Healthier4Me
12:50 – 1:35 p.m. – Optional Activity #1 (menu changes daily)
1:40 – 2:25 p.m. – Optional Activity #2 (menu changes daily)
2:25 – 3:00 p.m. – Minute to Win It/Psych Up for Tomorrow/Pack Up & Pick Up
Dates & Prices
2018 DATES – Closed for the 2018 Summer Season – Look forward to seeing you in Summer 2019!
July 30 – August 3
August 6 – August 10
Camp runs 9 a.m.–3 p.m. daily.
2018 PRICING STRUCTURE
Early Bird Discount – Available til March 12 (Enter code EBGameOn!2018 at checkout)
$325 per week
After March 12
$350 per week
After Camp Care – $75 per week (available til 5:30 p.m.)
Half Day Option – 50% of full tuition
Available for 4-5 year olds. Program runs 9 a.m. – approximately 12 p.m. Monday-Friday (staying for lunch is optional). Enter code halfday2018 at checkout. Note that the half day discount must be approved by Game On! administrators and no other discounts can be applied with the half day camper pricing.
Photos & Videos
Game On! Song (lyrics and video)
Sunblock and water – please apply sunblock before leaving home & pack a cold, full water bottle and sunscreen in your camper’s backpack. Please remember to label everything!
Stay in Touch Daily
• Please check our Facebook page regularly & read our weekly Huddle newsletters (out every Friday) from top to bottom to stay fully informed. Game On! photos, videos, and calendars are all accessible through our website.
• Note that our favorite photos from each camp day will be posted on our Facebook page.
Drop Off & Pick Up
• Drop Off & Pick Up: Western Reserve Academy, 115 College Street, Hudson
• Look for Game On! signage to identify pick up and drop off location at the school
• Pick-up time at the end of the day is between 2:50 – 3:10 p.m.
• Make sure you do not leave without signing your camper(s) out. Anyone picking up your daughter from camp must be listed on her authorized pick up form and had a valid I.D. There are NO EXCEPTIONS! This is for the safety of our campers.
• You can update your authorization form through your online account. If it is after 12:00 p.m., please call the office as well.
• We are completely nut free – NO exceptions (No Peanut Butter or Nutella Please)
• Please help us to enforce the rule that campers are not to share their food
• No refrigeration for sack lunches
Western Reserve Academy
115 College Street
Look for Game On! signage for drop-off and pick-up areas.
Stay tuned for the announcement of our 2018 staff!
At Game On!, awards are earned!
Fridays are unique and cherished at Game On! Sports Camp 4 Girls. Our day is
devoted to rotating through all of our core sports plus fitness and working challenges that
are fun and designed to measure progress relating to our skill(s) of the week.
Game On! awards four different levels of ribbons related to these skill challenge
rotations ranging from
“Making Progress Gold Ribbon”
“Making Strides Green Ribbon”
“Welcome to Advanced Red Ribbon”
“Highest Achieving Blue Ribbon.”
Factors included in ribbon designation are age, execution level (as determined by each sports director) and form/technique.