INSPIRING GIRLS OF ALL SKILLS LEVELS AGES 4-14
Game On! has spent years devoted to inspiring GIRLS through its proven teaching methodology, fun programming and spirited traditions. Name a sport – we play it with the added benefit of playing multiple sports daily. We know that learning the right way and understanding the sport leads to increased confidence and the ability to enjoy.
SPORTS WE PLAY
Aside from our core sports that include basketball, softball, soccer, tennis, volleyball, lacrosse and swimming, we offer exposure to and the opportunity to learn in more sports and games than you can imagine.
Campers can bring their own lunch and snacks. They can also sign up for the catered lunch program (additional fees apply). Lunches are not able to be refrigerated. All food must be nut-free. Game On! is a completely nut-free environment (this includes peanut butter and nutella, sorry).
Have more questions about Game On! Summer Camp? Check out the FAQs.
Read more about the Ponytail (PreK-1st) Summer Camp Program (half days available for PreK-K campers).
9:00 a.m. – Spirited Welcome! All camp games
9:30-10:10 a.m. – Sport #1
10:15 – 10:55 a.m. – Sport #2
11:00 – 11:40 a.m. – Sport #3
11:40 a.m. – 12:25 p.m. – Refuel with lunch
12:25 – 12:45 p.m. – Team Time/Healthier4Me
12:50 – 1:35 p.m. – Optional Activity #1 (menu changes daily)
1:40 – 2:25 p.m. – Optional Activity #2 (menu changes daily)
2:25 – 3:00 p.m. – Minute to Win It/Psych Up for Tomorrow/Pack Up & Pick Up
Dates & Prices
Customize your camp experience – flexible week options available.
Two week minimum required.
Week 1: June 26 – June 30
Week 2: July 5 – 7 (week prorated due to no camp on July 3 & 4th)
Week 3: July 10 – 14
Week 4: July 17 – 21
Week 5: July 24 – 28
Week 6: July 31 – August 4
Attending 2 – 3 weeks of Game On! = $350 per week
Attending 4 – 6 weeks of Game On! = $325 per week after March 1
Want to add a week during the summer? If space allows, the cost to add on a week will be $350.
*Note that the price/week decreases the more weeks you attend.
After Care is offered through Game On! until 5:30 p.m. for a weekly rate of $75.
Lunch Option: Catered lunch available for $35 per week.
Half Day Option: $240 per week
Open to 4 and 5 year old campers. Program runs 9 a.m. – approximately 12 p.m. Monday-Friday (staying for lunch is optional). Minimum of two consecutive weeks required. Can mix and match for 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 weeks. To receive the discounted half day tuition, use code halfday2017 at checkout. (Please note that the half day discount must be approved by our administration team and we will send an updated balance once approved.) Call the office at 847.229.9959 with any questions about the half day option.
Sunblock and water – please apply sunblock before leaving home & pack a cold, full water bottle and sunscreen in your campers backpack. Please remember to label everything!
Your Ultracamp account allows you to…
• Update your forms (i.e. medical or transportation authorization).
• You have control – just log into your Game On! account and edit away.
• You can also check your weeks, financial statements, and more.
• Need to add weeks on (if available) to your camp stay? We hope so! Contact the Game On! office and we will take care of you.
Stay in Touch Daily
• Please check our Facebook page regularly & read our weekly Huddle newsletters (out every Friday) from top to bottom to stay fully informed. Game On! photos, videos, and calendars are all accessible through our website.
• Note that our favorite photos from each camp day will be posted on our Facebook page
• Miss an email? Visit our Communications Archive accessible through the website.
Drop Off & Pick Up
• Drop Off & Pick Up: Hathaway Brown School, 19600 N Park Blvd, Shaker Heights
• Look for Game On! signage to identify pick up and drop off location at the school
• Pick-up time at the end of the day is between 2:50 – 3:10 p.m.
• Make sure you do not leave without signing your camper(s) out. Anyone picking up your daughter from camp must be listed on her authorized pick up form and had a valid I.D. There are NO EXCEPTIONS! This is for the safety of our campers.
• You can update your authorization form through your online account. If it is after 12:00 p.m., please call the office as well.
• We are completely nut free – NO exceptions (No Peanut Butter or Nutella Please)
• Please help us to enforce the rule that campers are not to share their food
• No refrigeration for sack lunches
Hathaway Brown School
19600 N Park Blvd
Shaker Heights, OH 44122
Look for the Game On! signage when dropping off and picking up campers. Parking, pick up and drop off is in the lot by the tennis courts off Sherbrooke Road.
Camp Director – Melissa Shirley
We are excited that Melissa will be the director for our Shaker Heights and Hudson locations this summer. Melissa comes to Game On! with extensive coaching experience and is currently coaching middle school girls and boys basketball and throws for girls track & field. She works at Massillon Recreation Center and was a thrower in college.
Campers of the Week
Week 1: Aaryana Sethi
Week 2: Emma Ramon
Week 3: Sonja Deming
Week 4: Sarah Galin